2) Water helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
3) Water leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration.
4) Drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer and breast cancer.
5) For a majority of sufferers, drinking adequate water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
6) Water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
7) Water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
8) Water naturally moisturises skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy appearance.
9) Water aids in the digestion process and helps prevent constipation.
10) Water is the primary mode of transportation in the body and is essential for proper circulation.