1) Under no circumstances is the information on this Blog and indeed the internet intended to replace consultation with a health practitioner or provide diagnosis.
2) You assume all responsibility and risk for any information gathered from the site of Hayshee Natural Living, and the internet generally. You agree that if you rely on the content available through this service that you are aware that there may be omissions, delays, inaccuracies or other issues with content, consequently you do so at your own risk.
3) Information is provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind including currentness, correctness, completeness, availability for particular purpose, freedom from errors, viruses, bugs or other harmful components.
4) In no event shall Hayshee Natural Living (including all Hayshee Natural Living employees, directors, partners and agents) be liable to you or any third party for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of the content of this website, even if Hayshee Natural Living has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
5) Hayshee Natural Living makes no warranties or guarantees of any kind with respect to its site and contents.
6) The products, articles and other content on the website and Blog of Hayshee Natural Living are not offered for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of diseases, and are not intended to replace medical advice. Please consult your health care professional with matters pertaining to your health.
7) By using this website you signify your assent to this disclaimer. The information in this website is presented for education in relation to health and wellness only. It is not to be used as a substitute for the advice and treatment of a licensed professional. The author (Hayshee Natural Living director, employees, agents and partners) assumes no responsibility for your own health.
8) This site is not responsible for the contents of ‘off-site’ web pages, companies or organisations linked or referenced to this site.
9) Your privacy is important to us. We will not give any of your information to any other source, under any circumstances, without your prior consent first.
10) Be aware that if you are unsure about any medical condition at all, contact your health professional immediately.