* To carry the Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the ‘Hazardous Material’ signs reserved for highly corrosive materials.
* The phosphoric acid in Coke is known to erode tooth enamel. When that protective layer is compromised, teeth are vunerable to decay.
* Drinking two or more cans of Coke a day has the ability to cause kidney stones to form.
* Coke is high in caffeine, which has numerous side effects including anxiety, ‘jitters’, heartburn, insomnia, and increased heart rate.
* Coke is an ’empty’ beverage with zero nutritional benefits.
* One can of Coke a day increases your risk of diabetes by 85%.
* There are 22 teaspoons of sugar in one can of coke! 22!
* Coke removes rust spots from chrome car bumpers.
* Coke cleans road-haze from your windshield.
* To loosen a rusted bolt, apply a cloth soaked in Coca cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
* You can clean corrosion from car battery terminals with Coke. Pour a can over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
….and one that I have personally tried and tested – I was told that you could remove grease-spots from a concrete driveway using Coke, so I could not resist and tried it, it worked! Shocking but true.