Its become common knowledge that McDonalds Chicken Nuggets only contain 2% chicken extracts.
Lets repeat that – 2% CHICKEN EXTRACTS!
Try asking McDonalds what they mean by ‘extracts’ and what exactly is in the remaining 98% – and you’ll find it very difficult to get an answer.
However, all is not doom and gloom…and this is why : if you don’t like what you’re eating, then STOP BUYING IT.
You have the power!
Every time you buy the chicken nuggets from McDonalds you are voting with your dollar. You are saying ‘Hey no problem, I love eating 2% chicken extracts, not knowing what is in the remaining 98%”
You have every right to know what you are eating, and you have every right to demand food that is healthy, natural and from an ethical background. You are SO NOT going to get this with McDonalds chicken nuggets.
Here is the ingredients of the batter alone :
*Sodium Aluminium Phosphate (541)
*Sodium Bicarbonate (500)
*Antioxidents (310, 320, 321)
*Calcium Lactate (327)
And that’s just the batter.
Can you imagine what is in the mysterious 98% of the actual nugget?